28 August 2005


Buster, The Dog...

Buster is a border collie/dalmation mix who has an amazing ability to endear himself to others, as well as get the last bite of my banana.

Buster will be residing in Ft. Wayne, IN, with my parents, while I am wandering the earth. I am required to check in weekly, and my parents are required to provide Buster updates with the same frequency.

I adopted Buster from the Champaign County Humane Society while I was in grad school. He had a prolonged bout of separation anxiety, but is better now.

Buster's hobbies include a morning run (He's faster than I am, and I admit I'm jealous.), chasing cats, and anything that involves food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woowoo!! Go, Marcia!

Anonymous said...

William says Woof Woof to Buster. We hope you have a great, educational trip! And that Buster doesn't get separation anxiety. :)

Jeff, Vicki and William Henry