11 October 2006

Adult Art Project

This isn't going to be about photos of naked people. That would be "Adult-Art Project."

Anyway. This is about stuffing envelopes. That's my adult art project. There are stickers, and glue, and markers. It's not just any envelope stuffing. This is going to famous people. It's nice to know that someone still thinks of Cindy Lauper.

The idea is that famous people doodle, and then the pics are auctioned off in April to raise money for one of their programs.

I've been working on K's and L's. I almost slipped a note in Lisa Kudrow's envelope letting her know that I enjoyed the "Smelly Cat" song on Friends. I admit that I often sing it to Buster, with proper substitutions. But there's no "outside the box" creativity in adult art projects.

1 comment:

*lynne* said...

hi! stumbled across this pic today, and E & I thought of you, for some reason ;-) go fig. :-)