08 June 2006

Hey all!

OK - I'm still alive. I was just enjoying a bit of a time out from the blog. Buster has needed a lot of scritching (ala Snoopy and Charlie Brown).

I've ordered a mobile from Verizon via Amazon. As an FYI, Amazon has better deals on the phones than going directly to the company. You do have a middle man without a store, but that's the trade off. I'll send out an email once I know the phone number. This should happen early next week.

I still have not driven my car. I've put it on the "to-do" list for tomorrow. Buster should go to the park, or I should go to Walgreens for some decongestant. Probably both. And both are probably related.

My ambitious goal for next week includes stops in Cleveland, Urbana, Peoria, and Flora. Don't worry if you live in one of those places and don't know about my plans. I don't really know them either. In some ways, figuring out the when was a bit easier when I had to get on the internet and check plane/train/bus schedules. There were finite times available. The "drive myself" option is so open...

No comments: