01 June 2006

Other issues....

- Brooke drove me home from the airport, and it was really fast. She was going no more than 60 MPH.

- Put the lid down. Don't hold down the lever, as the toilet will flush on its own. Butt gaskets at RDU are outside the stall. Take one in with you.

- ATMs do not give me five language choices. (English, French, Spanish, German, plus local language if not listed above, such as Polish.)

- I wandered around the earth for seven months, and the first accident I was involved in was in NC. No one or thing was hurt. But the people worried about transport options abroad were a bit misguided.

- I still haven't driven. That will need to change soon.

- I can spread out my things when I sleep in the same place more than two nights.

- Price tags: The price on the sign in Europe, and a few other places, was the price that you paid. The tax was included in the figure. The receipt did provide a total amount of tax.

- Water comes with meals. No asking for tap water is really necessary.

No comments: