26 May 2006

Food issues...

So, in the first two hours I was awake, I ate:

- a bowl of cereal
- a cup of coffee
- 3/4 can of pears
- a cup of milk
- two cups beef stroganoff

After a snack of teddy grams, and snack mix

Lunch:
- another cup of beef stroganoff
- a banana
- 1/4 cup colby jack cheese cubes

Afternoon snack:
- chips and salsa, a couple of bowls

It's 3 PM, and I've been awake 6.5 hours.

My metabolism is sky high. For seven months, all I did was walk around and see stuff. Even those days spent on trains/busses, I would be hauling a 30 pound pack. So I'm going to resume running and hope this equalizes. Uei says I have two weeks to a month before that happens... So I'm sort of enjoying it while it lasts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, enjoy it while ya can! my cell phone doesn't work in the basement where they have me locked up.

the office number is 708 / 327.2557

if i don't answer, it means i'm either not here or just plain ignoring the phone.