25 May 2006

Things you forgot to tell me...

So I had to get my Starbucks fix today. (Taco Bell was also necessary, but not a concurrent event.) I paid for my drink, and was handed a $10 bill as part of my change. It did not look the same way as when I left the country. I had to confirm with Brooke that this foreign bill was the currently acceptable look for a $10 bill.

As an aside, the bills look shorter and longer than they should be, but I think this is because I've been using Euros for so long.

So the question:

Is there anything else that I should know about life in the US before I venture forth?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the planet is ruled by damn dirty apes!!!

Anonymous said...

That, and crap:

Look for the roof man in the red helmet at the end of this clip

/pbz

Anonymous said...

could that have been you pete? the pooter at work now doesn't have sound :-p so i couldn't hear any of the commentary. instead, i made up my own using the voice in my head. what's the scoop for this friday?