08 June 2006

Hey Jaycees!!

The following is for the JC's in the crowd, so the rest of you can skip over this...

I wrote a CPG for this trip, which is why there is a link from the Peoria JC's web site to this blog.

Of course, I had a set of goals for this CPG, and now, it's time to see if I've met the goals. So, if you're a JC, please post a comment with the following info:

  • Your name (first name only is ok). (You can send me an email if you prefer that. Click on my name to the right, and my blogger profile will open up. Under "Contact" you'll find a link with my email address.)
  • Your chapter, if not from Peoria
  • If you have conducted a web search as a result of something in this blog

Let me know if you have any questions about this...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have followed you on your travels and often started my morning with a soda and reading about your latest news from abroad. Since I am so geographically challenged, I often had to do map searches on the web to figure out where the heck you were. Lookin forward to seein you when you are in Peoria!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, Peoria
I followed you the whole way, I tried to read at least once a week if not more often to find out where you were and what you were up to. Glad you are back, let us know when you make it back to P-town.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading along as well. It's been a great blog, thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Tim

Anonymous said...

Chris, Peoria

I have also been checking the blog quite often - just about every day when I'm in the office - and have looked up a number of items on the web as a result of information obtained from your notes! I even copied a few of your postings into emails to share with clients and other friends / family with thought-provoking comments.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with all of us!

Chris Kneer

Roxy said...

Roxy,Peoria Jaycees!

Yeah, Yeah...Iv'e followed along, but now I am ready for the real thing!!! See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcia!

I checked into where you were from time to time, and thoroughly enjoyed reading about where you were and what you were up to. We are glad to have you back! :)
Dawn K.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your adventures! It would be interesting to retrace your route in 10 years and see what has changed.