28 October 2005

You will NOT believe this...


So I signed up for a cooking class offered by the hostel. I thought, "Oh, I'm in Chengu, where else would I learn how to cook traditional Sichaun food?" So I jumped at the chance - It's $8, I get to eat the food, and I get a free beer.

It wasn't until about two minutes before the class started that I thought, "I'm going to have to touch raw meat."

I figured that it was time to just deal with it. I had to butterfly a piece of chicken before cubing it, and slice a piece of pork into very small pieces. I have survived... And I did like the little hats...

I did eat up afterwards...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saweeeet hat! You better be keeping track of the recipes so that when you arrive back here you can prepare the dishes for me! By the way, was it delicious?


Roxxxaannee

Kriss said...

Marcia!
I am anxious to hear about the 1st haircut! I hope the hat isn't a diversion tactic... Hopefully you haven't actually gone for the scalping yet. Can't wait to hear more...er read more...y'know what I mean...Jeessh!