24 February 2006

Return to Istanbul...

I've got an overnight bus to Istanbul, and, hopefully, a train to Greece the next night. I'm convinced that I have to go to Athens, but hope to immediatly get another train out. I know there are more "hopes" that "wills" in there, especially for me. But I think it will be easier to sort things out once I'm in Greece. The language barrier should be lower.

I put up some photos of Ephesus. Think "St. Paul's Letter to the Ephesians" or "Council of Ephesus", you'll begin to understand the history in this place. I hired a guide, and I faithfully took notes. So the gallery should be a nice social studies lesson...

I've loaded some other pictures, but not commented and such... I have a day in Istanbul to kill, so maybe some of that will be taken care of.

No comments: