26 April 2006

Paris...

So I saw the Mona Lisa. It was ok. Actually, there are some much better paintings hanging in the same room. It may have to do with the fact that it is you and 100 of your closest friends trying to view the painting at the same time, which is behind a thick pane of glass. No photos allowed, so I couldn't take one of the crowd.

I'll see Notre Dame and St. Chapelle tomorrow, as well as some more art. The city has a lot of it.

Anyway. I go to Dijon Friday afternoon, and stay there until Tuesday morning. Then, I go to Lyon for a night and a day. I have an overnight bus trip to Barcelona on 3 May. On Saturday, 7 May, I fly to Edinburgh to meet Steve for the week. We'll hit the Highlands. London is 14-17 May. I have a week for Ireland before I head back to the US on 24 May.

No comments: