19 November 2005

Amed

So I'm in Amed, on the east coast of Bali. I decided to splurge a bit and get a room with A/C. I start my dive class tomorrow at 8:30. That might be a bit early for me these days. I know, I hear the unsympathetic howls....

I should be here until Thursday. I'll head back to Legian to take care of a few things, namely purchase a guidebook to Thailand, before I fly out on the 27th.

Hope all is well. Gotta run, as I'm on a dial up connection as expensive as the broadband I had in Ubud.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

So Marcia...it has been a couple of days since you posted and my vicarious life has been cut off! I hope all is well and you were able to dive successfully. You know my paranoia level is being tested!!! Hope all is well and you post very soon...no pressure though!

Your anxious friend,

Rox

Anonymous said...

Diving..nice! Looking forward to your next post.