23 March 2006

Oh yeah, I went to Budapest...

I took the train today to Budapest. I'm in Pest right now... Or is it Buda? I do note that the keyboard is yet again different, resulting in difficulties with punctuation.

I'll be here until at least Sunday. I want to take a trip to Eger. It's home to Hungarian wine; think Napa Valley and a horseshoe shaped road. I may come back to Budapest, if I haven't seen everything...

I'm skipping Slovakia, and heading straight to Kracow. I'll spend a few days there, seeing Auschwitz, and some salt mines, before moving on...

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Have you contacted Patrick? His mom told him that you would be calling. Let me know if the number you have is legit...

Marcia said...

Rox,

It was great talking to you all last night... I think you know that I found Patrick, and he showed me the ex-pat bar scene...