25 December 2005

Merry Christmas

Hey all! I hope you're all having a Merry Christmas! There does seem to be some kind of festival here in Jaiselmer. I have not yet investigated it. It seems to involve a parade with music...

I will try to arrange a camel trek for tomorrow night. With my opinion of the elephant trek so low, you might wonder why I'm bothering... The main attraction is that they take you out into the middle of nowhere and you camp out. The views of the stars at night are supposed to be amazing...

Hope all is well with you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Marcia!

Roxy said...

Marcia...

I am having that drink or two for you and maybe a couple extra just for kicks! Merry Christmas and all that stuff! Do you have great plans for New Year's Eve?

Rox

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Chris & Jason Kneer!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from all the inhabitants of the Smith house in Newman! (That would be Andy, Brooke, Grant, MomSmith, DadSmith)

Anonymous said...

Camel trekking on Christmas. What could be cooler? Have you tried smoking anything produced locally anywhere you've been yet? Just an idea. <:-)

Happy new year, we are headed out for thai food. It might be BYOB so I am bringing the veuve just in case. We'll raise a glass to you....
/pbz