09 December 2005

Where I am/ Where I'm going

So, as predicted, the sinuses did not get any better. So I'm not on a boat. I'm in Khao Lak, soon to head to Khao Sok. Khao Sok is a national park, home to a rain forest that is supposed to be older than those found in the Amazon. There is supposed to be an amazing lake with some caves and a waterfall. And I think that I'll go on an elephant ride.

I'll go to Phang Nga after that. If you've seen The Man with the Golden Gun then you've seen this island. I got a few tips from some divers who did all of this before heading out on the boat this morning...

Anyway. Hope all is well. I'll keep my sinuses in check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speaking from the voice of experience, DO NOT sit directly above the shoulder of the elephant as you will get a deep butt massage that goes clear through to the top of yer skull and beyond!

don't forget to sing the "elephant on patrol" song ...